Friday, July 4, 2014

My TpT Store is now officially OPEN!!

I have finally taken the huge step into the land of TpT as a seller!! My heart was racing as I clicked the SUBMIT button to upload my first item. So many thoughts were racing through my mind. What if I forgot to credit someone for their digital papers, frames, clipart, fonts?...ahhhh! I am sure for those of you who already sell your great resources on TpT have a system in place to help you remember to credit those who make those wonderful items. Psssst...what's your secret?
I'm sure it just becomes second nature the more you create.

Now onto the FREEBIE that has been posted on TpT.

Anchor Charts are Awesome!
The kids really pay attention to their messages and having the charts posted around the room reminds me to review those messages when something is not going smoothly.
   I love Daily 5 but I don't like the repetitiveness of all the anchor charts so the Koala Kinders have a Class Code that applies to the five areas. I do start out the year creating the chart paper style so that the kinders have ownership of what Daily 5 should look like. After several areas are introduced we talk about a code that everyone will strive to follow during Daily 5. Then I bring out the Koalas Class Code posters to hang up for everyone to see. The kinders love the Scrappin' Doodles koalas and the sparkly ribbon used to hang them from the ceiling. The simple text makes the code easy to recite and remember.

Click here to check out my store and download your free  Koala Centers and Daily 5 Anchor Posters. This can also be used for centers and includes a poster title "Our Class Centers Code"

No comments:

Post a Comment