Sunday, June 29, 2014

Shout out to "Surfing to Success"

      My goal this summer is to create  my own koala clip art for my Koala Kindergarten class. I have so many great ideas and pictures swirling around in my head but alas I am tech-challenged. Aagh! 

I have been trying my best to create something that I feel would look cute, clean and pleasing to the child's eye but I keep hitting the proverbial brick wall of technology.  Would you believe that I am even married to a great guy who writes software for a living but after 29 years of marriage NONE of the techy stuff has worn off on me. Grrr!

      So.... I went back to TpT and started looking at the Tech Tutorials where I found  Mercedes-Hutchens from Surfing to Success. I found her site on Facebook and messaged her my questions. Guess what!?! This beautiful lady helped me! We chatted on Fb while I tried all of her tech suggestions and I am finally getting over that techy brick wall. I am so excited! 
      Here are my first pair of little koalas. What do you think?

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Mercedes! Everyone be sure to check out her TpT store, blog, and Fb page out. She has a lot of great ideas on them!
       

1 comment: