Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Argh! It's almost time to go back to school!

Our school theme this 2014-2015 school year is centered around Pirates.  In honor of our new theme this Fall I have created a set of Daily 5 Code Anchor posters. The Class Code helps the students focus on the expectations of our Daily 5 time. It can also be used for Center time. I have even included a poster for Center Time. 

In my class I plan to have Peaceful and Polite Pirates - however, we will always be Mrs. Black's Koala Class because I love Koalas and I just love the way our class name rolls off the tongue!


Click on the picture to see it in my store and while you are there check out my newest FREEBIE It's a set of colorful motivational certificates for your early learners who learn to recognize all of their color words.  




No comments:

Post a Comment