Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ten Pin Linky Party

I'm linkin' up with Ashley at Just Reed for a Ten Pin Linky Party to share our 10 favorite pins. This week it's share your favorite pins for Classroom Décor.

 
First, my new theme for this Fall is Black and White so I found a lot of great ideas at schoolgirl style
                         

 
My inspiration came from the creativeteaching. It is their BW collection for the designer classroom.


Creating an organizer to store all of the "little items" that keep the classroom going is one of my summer jobs. I love the bright colors on the one found at downthelearingroad.blogspot.com



My next two come fromAdventuresof5thgrade.blogspot.com everything has it's place and a place for everything will be a lot easier with these two little gems!



I really need to find one of these little cuties found at perciousperks.blogspot.com  The Kinders are always wanting to give me their forms and money. Consistency of a common drop box with make
that easy to take care of.






Emily at emilystuff.wordpress.com has some great research-based ideas for setting up classrooms. I will read and take these ideas to heart before I start setting up my classroom this Fall.


I sure would like to get a class set of these mats made up before the 100th day of school. A big thank you to Kinderdi at kinderdi.blogspot.com

I love the bright grosgrain ribbons that were added to the writing journals at
http://whatsthebuzzinfirst.blogspot.com This should help the Kinders find their place a lot easier!



For that added bit of pop to my Black and White classroom theme I want to make tissue paper poms with table numbers hanging from them like I found at firstgradeglitterandgigglesl as well as a new wreath like the one I made last Fall for a friend.

Finally, we are getting four student computers installed in our kindergarten rooms this Fall. I plan to (with the help of my hubby) install a countertop under the long windows and would like to make two of these milk crate benches that I found at grade2happenings
 
Whew! I have a lot to do this summer! I had better quit blogging and get creating!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment