Thursday, June 13, 2013

Classy Makeover

Once a month I try to volunteer at KidsMart in St. Louis. This FABULOUS organization provides children and their classrooms in the Greater Metropolitan Saint Louis Area with the basic tools for learning by transferring, at no cost, the community's surplus supplies and merchandise into the hands of teachers for school children in need. Check out their website http://www.kidsmartstl.org/ for more information. A perk of volunteering is you get to "shop" for things to use in your classroom!

On my last shopping trip I found some sport dry erase message boards. I brought them home and gave one a classy makeover! My new classroom theme is going to be Black and White so I used some contact paper, stickers, a bit of bling and voilà!
(a reversed before and after pic)

No comments:

Post a Comment